Guest Speaker #3

Talk about Our 3rd guest speaker, Shadrach White.

I personally really enjoyed listening to Mr. White's stories and his journey to becoming an entrepreneur. I feel like he has learned a lot through his life and is a successful businessman. My favorite part was when he talked about what he wanted to do when he was really young. His teacher asked the class what they wanted to be when they grow up and he said that he wanted to be rich. He definitely achieved his goal. His first question he asked us was are we in sales. I thought to myself and I am just a college student pursing IT. He told us that each and every one of us are in fact in sales. To start a successful business, you have to sell it. He then started to talk about every job that he had. From copier technician to owner of CloudPWR. Every business he worked with offer him valuable life lessons and allowed him to use that experience and mold it into a new business.

Shadrach was a great guest speaker and I learned alot about finding a market for your business and sticking to you plans to follow through with your business plan. He has alot of great tips on how to use you money wisely. He mentioned to always get the best lawyers because once you make a million, you will have 1 lawsuit which could cost you thousands of dollars if not settled correctly. You need to have 3 lawyers, one for laws, patents, and employees. He even offered an internship for CloudPWR during the summer for IT and I hope that maybe I might get the opportunity to work for him and learn more about his business.

Comments

Popular Posts