Business Idea Debrief


How easy / hard was it to talk about your business idea and why?

For me, explaining my business idea was very easy as I have always envisioned myself as a future business owner. I have worked with my family business for many years and I understand alot about owning a small business. I wanted to learn more on my own by taking this class so I can understand all the ins and outs as an entrepreneur. My business idea was to open up my very own gaming cafe area. I have a passion for playing videos and watching e-sports. I want to create an atmosphere that has video games, computers, and VR systems and have a small cafe. My wife has always wanted to open up her own little cafe/bakery. I thought it would be great to combine the 2 together. I believe we would make a great team. I also want to note that this is not going to be my full time job as I want to already be successful in my career and when I am retired, I want to create this business as a hobby / passion. That is why it is easier for me to talk about it since my business idea is very common. I'm not afraid of people that are going to steal my idea and I am always up for any criticism as it can improve my idea. I think this might be innovative because a lot of gaming cafes I've been too do not have a cafe and all they serve are energy drinks and unhealthy snacks. I want to implement a healthier alternative to snacks at the cafe with teas, fruits, and great tasting snacks. I am very excited as I know that the gaming scene is expanding at a high rate, I believe this business will be a fun experience and successful. It was easier to hear that people really liked my idea and that they know that it will do well.

Comments

Popular Posts