3 Business Ideas



3 Business Ideas

Gaming Cafe

As someone that considers themselves as an avid competitive player, I play for hours on end and most of the time I forget to grab a snack or even a meal because I get so focused playing for hours on end that I don't realize how much time has passed. I am also intrigued to see that the gaming scene has exploded the past few years with e-sport and huge games like League of Legends and Fortnite. I want to create a business that incorporates gaming and a cafe together. A place to start a small community of gamers to socialize about there passions and a great hangout spot to grab snacks and meet up. Also I want to incorporate tournaments for popular competitive titles to bring in an audience that are huge fans of the competitive gaming scene. I want to encourage people that have a great talent at playing video games and that they can make a living or even a career playing video games and have fun doing what they love.

Dog Walking service

As an owner of 2 little dogs, I find it hard to give them the opportunity to go on walks since I am a full time student and I work part time. I wanted to create a service that allows people to allow let people that are trusted and certified to be able to walk and take care of your pets. I feel like this will allow people to not worry about their pets making a mess inside. I was thinking of creating an app that you can schedule a time to allow someone to walk your pet. I want to implement electronic locks in the future so you can just unlock the door when they arrive instead of having to leave it unlocked or have a small lock that has a key in it and have the person use a code to access and allow them to enter and walk your dog. I think this would be a great idea that could use more improvements down the road, but I think this service can help alleviate a lot of stress about owning pets and allows more freedom for many individuals.

Monthly subscription cooking services

I am a person who can barely cook a meal and I find it hard to motivate myself to learn to cook something new and refreshing. I want to implement a monthly subscription service that instead of sending you meal plans and the products, this service allows someone who is willing to cook for others and come to their kitchen to cook a meal and teach that person how to prepare a meal. They can use an app to see a few cooks around their area and see what meals they can make. Once selected, the cook will go out and purchase the required food, and then drive over to the customers residence and cook them a mean while that person shadows and learns. I think this would be a great solution to people that want to learn to cook instead of having to go to a cooking class and be more comfortable at home using their tools.




Comments

Popular Posts